Sunday, June 28, 2015


FREE GIVE-A-WAY on JULY 5, 2015  

NOT 1 BOOK anymore BUT 3 BOOKS !

As adults, we have stressors daily which affect us both emotionally and physically. The trick is for us to fund a way of dealing with the stresses of everyday life so that they don't cause harm to our bodies and soul.

Coloring has a de-stressing,calming effect because while we color, we are focusing our attention on a particular activity and not on the worries of the day.

Zany Zendoodles Coloring Book: To Calm The Soul Coloring Book is a fun, creative coloring book full of a unique collection of 30 hand drawn, relaxing colorings, that you will love to color and each one is printed on its own page but to be safe, if you're going to use markers, please place a blank sheet of paper or cardstock behind the page you're coloring to prevent any bleed-through onto the next sheet.

It is my hope that the drawings in this coloring book can provide you with some calm, tranquil moments each day.

Here's how to win your copy of Zany Zendoodles:

So what are you waiting for ... you know you want this beautiful coloring book so add me to your circle or follow by email ~ it's that simple ... and please leave a comment below that you have done so.

Here's the clincher, I have to "See" that you a have added me to your circle.  Which means I need to see your picture under "Google+Followers". If your picture isn't there, and you can't see it, then you haven't added me to your circle.


Sometimes "Following by email" won't show your picture so you may have to "Add to circles".

Why am I doing this?  It's all about me ... I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.  I will also be posting more artist and their masterpieces along with their web sites and
ETSY stores and with that often comes freebees!!

*****************************************************
Product Details
ISBN-13: 978-1514183953

Publisher: CreateSpace Publishing
Author:  Kathy Ahrens
Publication date: 6/21/2015
Pages: 66
Product dimensions: 8.50" (w) x 11.00" 
*****************************************************

Zany Zendoodles Coloring Book: To Calm The Soul can also be purchased at these locations:

* Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Zany-Zendoodles-Coloring-Book-Creative/dp/1514183951/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435163354&sr=8-1&keywords=zany+zendoodles


*****************************************************
Meet the Author

Kathy Ahrens resides in Green Bay, Wisconsin and is a self-taught illustrator, author and mixed media artist. Every mandala and zendoodle that she creates is first drawn in pencil then outlines with an ultra fine pitch black marker.

Kathy began drawing and coloring as a young child and always favored the coloring books from Dover Publications. Her dream came true when she was asked to create the artwork for the Dover coloring book: Creative Haven Dream Doodles: A Coloring Book with a Hidden Picture Twist. This coloring book is available as a pre-order at this time and will be shipped at its publication date of August 19, 2015. You can find this book available in Amazon by clicking here or in any retail venue:

Kathy is proud to announce the publication of her three coloring books titled:
Magical Mystical Mandalas Coloring Book: Spiritually Healing Mandalas to Color
Zany Zendoodles Coloring Book: To Calm The Soul
My Pocket Zendoodles Coloring Book: Color Your Stress Away

You can find all of my coloring books in my ETSY store, on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and many other online book stores.

33 comments:

Andy James said...

Love your work and your creativity!!!! Would love to win this coloring book also! Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

This looks like fun! Would be nice to win!

Jane Lindsey said...

LOVE it!!! Can I win even though I already purchased one? Following you and you're in my circle so I meet the requirements... please enter me!! Thanks!

Rebecca Adams said...

Beautiful .. I already have added you to my circle and LOVE this book. Please enter me!!! Thanks!

Laura Harley said...

Hey .. I'm your greatest fan and I follow you~! You're in my circles of course so please enter me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Than you!

Kathy Ahrens said...

Please remember guys that in order to be eligible for this give-a-way, you have to have added me to your circle. Just a reminder.. thanks!

Vicki R said...

I am following you but for some reason it shows on your screen as unknown. My profile is up to date and does say to share my name. So not sure what's up with that.
Vicki

Debbie Bennett said...

Hi Kathy-new to the circle thing so hope I did it right!!!!! cuz Iwould love to win one of your beautiful books---so happy for you!!

stacey brown said...

Would love to win one !!!

Amy Linton said...

I tried to add you, I hope I did it correctly. Thanks for doing the contest.

Mary said...

I'm following you! That's right, I'm following you on Google, over there on Facebook,
checkin' out your stats on Amazon...keepin' an eye on you, missy!

It's late and I'm delirious...and, no, I'm not a robot!

Barefoot Lindy said...

Hi! Hopefully I did the following thing right. It says I'm following you but I don't see my picture! So I hope I did it right. Would love to enter! Thanks!

Kathy Ahrens said...

Thank you all ... so grateful I'll be giving away 3 books!!! Thank you all so much!!!

Neets said...

Hi! I have added you to my circle! Thanks for the giveaway!

Karen Michele Robinson said...

I would like to win, did add you to my group, under the current last name of Robinson.

Karen Michele Robinson said...

I would like to win, did add you to my group, under the current last name of Robinson. Use Bambara on facebook, maiden name.

Kat said...

I added you. Glad to see you blog.

Katie Maginity said...

I added you but its not showing my picture I don't know what I did wrong. Hope I did it right. I love your drawings. Have a great day.

Carol said...

Awesome books!! Very talented :) Would love to win your book. Thank you for the opportunity!

Mar said...

I would love to win this lovely book! I tried joining your circle as requested, hope it worked :-)

mcbeth said...

I think I have you added to my firneds circle, look for the green tennis shoes. It would be awesome to win

M Morrison said...

Thank you so much, I love your books!!!

Karen Michele Robinson said...

Thank you so much I would love to win thank you for the chance ♡♡♡

Karen Michele Robinson said...

Thank you so much I would love to win thank you for the chance ♡♡♡

Karen Michele Robinson said...

Thank you so much I would love to win thank you for the chance ♡♡♡

Jean Roberts said...

Hope I win! I love your work.

briddie said...

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work, and any artists you want to introduce along the way. My life is far from stressful, but I'm still enjoying coloring! I work in a public library and we've had coloring pages for kids available for ages, and now we have some for adults. I've had some great conversations with my patrons about coloring, but I feel like I've been slacking in my own efforts. I'll definitely look at your Etsy page for some pages for myself!

Jennifer Lamon said...

Forgot to mention....I added you to my circle! I never win anything, so this would be bonus!!

Jennifer Lamon said...

Apparently my first comment didn't make it through! Just wanted to say thank you for being the artist that you are!!

Susan Lewkowicz said...

I have added you to my circles, thanks for being such am awesome artist and sharing your work with us!!

Tracy Silvers said...

I have just started getting interested again in coloring. I have always been interested but didn't realize that there were actually "Adult" coloring books until now! I am so excited to get a chance to win one of your beautiful coloring books! Thanks so much. God Bless!!

Raven said...

I think it's awesome that you're giving away these books. I have also added you to my circle. Might be under Julia

Leslie Lato said...

I added you to my circle, Kathy. Your coloring book looks awesome! Thanks for the nice contest! :)