Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Take a Break ... Color

I'm taking a break from drawing to have fun coloring ... Yes i color in my very own coloring books .. What are you up to today?  I know, you want this coloring nook don't you?  Well you can purchase one in my ETSY store: https://www.etsy.com/listing/238486088/zany-zendoodles-coloring-book-to-calm?ref=shop_home_feat_4 or onAmazon: http://www.amazon.com/Zany-Zendoodles-Coloring-Book-Creative/dp/1514183951/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435163354&sr=8-1&keywords=zany+zendoodles OR .. and I mean OR you can enter my drawing where I am giving away (3) of these beautiful coloring books!!!  Scroll down my page to see how you can win this!!



7 comments:

Linda Wolff said...

Any of these books would be a fun to use in my Coloring for Adults class that I will teach next fall (Academy for Lifelong Learning). I especially like the idea of a book that can be tucked into a purse.

Neets Ruff said...

I searched for you and your nowhere on there. Any suggestions?

Kathy Ahrens said...

Neets Ruff .. Type in Kathy ahrens in the search and all of my books will show up.

Leslie Lato said...

Great blog! Congrats on your new coloring book! I'd love to win a copy. :)

Michelle Fowler said...

Enter me please. I'd love to win the giveaway! It seem like I never win anything!

Michelle Fowler said...

Enter me please. I'd love to win the giveaway! It seem like I never win anything!

Michelle Fowler said...

Enter me please. I'd love to win the giveaway! It seem like I never win anything!