Friday, August 7, 2015

Creative Haven Dream Doodles: A Coloring Book with a Hidden Picture Twist 

Twenty-eight intricate images offer a mind-expanding coloring experience. But there's more here than meets the eye. Look closely to find the bumblebees, teacups, mushrooms, and other surprising figures hidden amid the wild, swirling designs. Answers are included and illustrations are printed on one side of perforated pages for easy removal and display. Specially designed for experienced colorists, Dream Doodles with a Hidden Picture Twist and other Creative Haven® coloring books offer an escape to a world of inspiration and artistic fulfillment.
http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Haven-Dream-Doodles-Coloring/dp/0486799026/ref=pd_sim_sbs_14_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0MEM8EZC600SZB4TGR78 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering, what do you use to color? I was recently introduced to the adult coloring books and I have had some pretty bad luck with colored pencils. They either break or rip the page because, if I don't press hard enough, the colors are very dull. I worry if I use marker, it will bleed through the page. :-( Thanks in advance for any suggestions/tips you can share with me! - Candace

Kathy Ahrens said...

HI Candace ... I love markers and very rarely use colored pencils because I can never seem to get that rich vivid color that I desire. Tombow markers are wonderful and of course sharpies are great also. Both offer a huge variety of colors which I love. Be sure to put a piece of cardstock beneath the page you are coloring to prevent the markers from bleeding through to the next page. No matter what markers you use, they will usually bleed. That's the downside of markers but well worth the effort. Another idea is to scan in your coloring page and print it on nice cardstock, and this was you can color it over and over again!!! Have fun Candace!