Friday, August 7, 2015

August 9, 2015 ... FREE Give-a-way Drawing

Leave a comment under this posting letting me know that you have added me to your circle AND include which coloring book is your favorite!!


Around the 5th of every month I will have a drawing for at least (1) of these coloring books.  This month it's a little late due to family duties.  As long as I (and you) can see your picture under "Google and Followers" and you have left a comment under this blog for the FREE give-a-way drawing, you will be eligible for the monthly drawing.  Sometimes you will have to "Add to circles" in order for your picture to show up. 
 
Which coloring book is your favorite?  Click on the links below to read the full descriptions of each coloring books and then comment why you would love to own a copy!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Zany-Zendoodles-Coloring-Book-Creative/dp/1514183951/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435163354&sr=8-1&keywords=zany+zendoodles

http://www.amazon.com/My-Pocket-Zendoodles-Coloring-Book/dp/1514713721/ref=sr_1_sc_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1435424134&sr=1-3-spell&keywords=kathyahrens


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1511902809/sr=8-1/qid=1432694125/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1432694125&sr=8-1




16 comments:

Kathy H Caldwell said...

I have added you to my circle and I love your book zany zendoodles. Nice colorful blog!!!

Vicki R said...

You are a part of my circle! Zany Doodle is next on my wish list!

Jessica Kohnhorst said...

I hope I added to my circle of acquaintances correctly! I love your Zany Zendoodles! I have those pocket book would love a full size one! Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Joanne Anderson said...

love your work and tell everyone about it I love coloring the mandalas and can't wait to get more of your books to color

Unknown said...

You are added, Kathy. Love your books, and of these three I like the Magical Mystical Mandalas because I see so many cool images in the loops and swirls.
Peace, Niki

Tracy Silvers said...

I like Dream Doodles & Zany Zendoodles God Bless!

Holly Osler said...

Dream Doodles,thanks so much :)

Lisa A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa A said...

Hi, I have checked and you are a part of my circles, and I have made the hard choice of picking Zany Zendoodles Coloring Book: To Calm The Soul (Creative Coloring) . Thanks for the chance to get one of these books, oh and by the way I love the colored running shoes.I have noticed that it still lists my gmail address, I have changed this to my email on google, but it has not appeared here yet, my email is lja@shaw.ca. Thank you !

Gayle H said...

I'm partial to Mgucal Mystical Mandalas, but I love all your work.
Gayle

Leslie Lato said...

I added you to my circle last month. My favorite is Zany Zendoodles. It looks like it would be very relaxing and fun to color. Thanks for the opportunity to enter your contest! :)

margie aston said...

Dream doodles is my favorite, but I adore Mandalas!!!!

Mary said...

I have you in my circle and my favorite Kathy Ahrens book is the first artistic coloring book I ever bought , Magical Mystical Mandalas. My next favorite is Dream Doodles - can't wait for it to be released.

mcbeth said...

I have added you to my circle and I would love Creative Haven Dream Doodles: A Coloring Book with a Hidden Picture Twist. I love the idea of finding the hidden treasures.

Joanne Anderson said...

I think I joined but still do not see my pic... and no longer see my comment here but thank you as being selected as your winner!

Kathy Ahrens said...

Joanne .. I see that you added me to your circle over a week ago as it told me via email but your pic isn't showing up yet but it will soon. Sometimes it takes forever. Thanks