Thursday, November 12, 2015

 What's New?

Unique Gift Wrap

http://www.spoonflower.com/giftwrap/4740785
I finally did the unthinkable and created my own gift wrap and guess what ... you can color some of them.  Who wouldn't absolutely LOVE to receive gift wrap that they can color on their own?


In my search, I wanted to find a company who would offer only the highest quality product at an affordable price, and I found "Spoonflower".  Their gift wrap is absolutely gorgeous  with a smooth satin finish like no other paper. It's   high quality, eco-friendly, heavy weight paper that you will ever find and it's perfect for wrapping presents, scrapbooking, decoupage, and so many other craft projects..


Each design was first drawn by me, colored and then professionally scanned to give you a product worth every penny.  Colors are vivid, crisp and clear.  I have purchased all of the designs myself, taking a close look at the printing and design and they are perfect and ready to visit your home. This gift wrap is a perfect personal touch to wrap that thoughtful gift in.  And the best part is that it's made in the U.S.A.


No comments: